2/28/13

most likely to be arrested

i'd really love for each and every one of my journal entries to be special creations, with every line and smudge engraved with hidden meaning only i can decipher.

i'd love to be suave and cool... ha no.

being weird and quirky is actually really satisfying.

i like being smart... don't jinx it.

sometimes i wish i was a slut.. seems kind of fun!

i'd love for boys to love me.

i'd like to be neater but being messy is a tangible diagram of my brain.

what will i wear to school tomorrow?

dear Boy, please talk to me.

who am i?

hmm....

human.



6 comments:

  1. I don't wish I was a slut but it would be nice to know that I could be, if I wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your writing! It's so truthful and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of this is things I think a lot of the time. It's always nice to find you share certain thoughts with someone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog<3

    xxBianca
    www.xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting! ☀